Should I get a travel loan? Many people are interested in this question when they lack money and have a great desire to go on vacation.
Opinions on this matter are different. Some people believe that you need to satisfy your desires right away and do not see anything wrong with a travel loan. Others are extremely negative about the idea of “vacation on credit”. They explain their position not only with additional expenses but also with psychological and emotional reasons.
Well, for example, you have satisfied your desire, you have gone on a trip, you have had a good rest, you have enjoyed your vacation. The pleasure may quickly go away when you have to repay the debt.
Where and how to get money for traveling?
- Use a credit card. This option is quite acceptable if the money to pay for the trip (apply for a visa, book a hotel, tickets) is needed in advance and subject to their timely return in the grace period. This period is different in different banks: 40, 50, 100 days. A credit card with a large grace period for self-booking is a very good option. It is convenient to pay for plane tickets with a credit card, which is also a bonus card of the airline. This is especially useful if you often fly on the same airline, for which you get bonus miles that can be used on subsequent trips;
- Take a Michigan payday loan. Why can it be profitable? Such a loan is approved to most consumers and does not require collateral. You can use the funds for any purpose. You can apply online and get the funds deposited into your account within 24 hours (often the same day). Payday loans actually turn out to be the most profitable. However, do ot forget that you must repay your loan on time, otherwise, it will become very expensive;
- Arrange a tour on credit in a travel agency (the scheme is similar to the scheme of buying goods on credit in stores). Choose a tour, submit a loan application to the partner bank of the travel agency. The main payment is made directly to the travel agency’s account, some part of the tour cost (for example, 10%) is paid from the client’s funds (the initial payment). The procedure is very fast and is beneficial when money is needed very quickly. But there are still more disadvantages in this option: it is not possible to choose suitable loan terms and a suitable bank, and the interest is usually much higher.
So is it still worth taking a travel loan?
Before you apply for a vacation loan, you should think carefully: may be you can save up this amount? This is possible if you follow one simple rule: spend less than you earn.
Also, do not be lazy and take the time to properly plan your vacation.
Set your priorities: what is more important-an expensive hotel or something simpler, a fashionable resort or a country where the rest is cheaper. And you should also consider other aspects that will help you avoid unnecessary expenses.
In this regard, the philosophy of consumer minimalism has a very real justification.
The essence of this philosophy is simple: if you come to realize the value of time lost on earning money to buy dozens of unnecessary things, then you can finally learn to appreciate it, consciously dispose of it, spend it on people and relationships, and protect your living space from unnecessary junk. With this approach, you will be able to spend money on something really necessary and interesting. For example, to visit Mountainair.
And if we don’t carry a bunch of suitcases with things “just in case”, we can also find freedom of movement and a lot of new experiences at minimal cost. The best travelers in the world travel light. This is confirmed by the data of studies conducted in different countries on the topic “What kind of tourist are you” by Tripadvisor, an American online travel company.
Top 3 good reasons to get a travel loan
We recommend that you get a travel loan in the following cases:
- The need for rest is urgent (you have no longer strength to work due to fatigue and overwork), and you have no money for a vacation at all. In order to recover faster and return to normal effective work, it makes sense not to postpone the rest. After all, the work benefits from a tired person are minimal, and the harm to health is obvious;
- You have no money for vacation yet (but you will definitely have it in a couple of months), and they are sending you on vacation now. It is not necessary in this situation to postpone the rest because you will have no problems if you return the borrowed funds on time,
- You have found a last-minute offer (a profitable option for the trip, and you have to pay for a trip urgently).